March 24, 2015

Preparing for our Booth

Okay, so this is my first ever time to do a craft show where people will come to my booth.  I have been to many craft shows, vending opps, and other such activities with booths, and people selling their hand goods.


After reading lots of blog articles and Pinterest lists, I have been slowly making a list for myself of things to prepare for my shared booth for the craft show.


  • Bowl for mix n match bracelets
  • Bowl for scarf scrunchies
  • Earring Stands
  • Necklaces Stands
  • Raffel Jar and paper scraps
  • Painting sections, with clip board for orders
  • Box or Bowl for Chocolates
  • Hand Painted sign
  • Sea Shells
  • Sand (?)
  • Sun Glasses
  • Business cards
  • Business Card holder
  • Table Cloth
  • Chairs
  • tape, safety pins, money
My lists just keep getting longer and a little more chaotic, but some how its keeping me organized

  • Earrings (one of a kind)
  • Earrings (reproducible)
  • Bracelets (mix n match)
  • Bracelets (braided)
  • Necklaces (one of a kind)
  • Scarf Scrunchies (mix n match)

  • Paintings (reproducible for orders)
  • Paintings (framed) (black frames, white frames)

Have you ever done a craft show?  Have you ever been to a craft show?  What was it about the booth set up or decorations that drew you into their items?

No comments:

Post a Comment