February 11, 2015

Valentine Charms

I had a good chunk of time on my hands the other day, and I chose to do the sensible thing anyone in my shoes would do.  With my sink and counter full of dirty dishes, and a house that needs a bit of cleaning up, it was only logical to get to work.  So after 3 hours of working my heart out, having fun, and feeling accomplished I stopped when my family asked for dinner.  It was then that I looked down and saw that I had created 9 sets of amazing earrings, and 4 charm bracelets.  Yes, I chose to be creative than to clean my house...but don't worry my house is now in order once again.

Check out my charm bracelets I think they're perfect for anyone's Valentine.  Best of all, you can say "I love you" any time of the year!  These are on my Etsy shop! Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment