February 4, 2015

Minting those Winter Blues

I'm so excited about my first matching set of jewelry created and put up on my shop.  I had been thinking about the colors for 2 weeks before putting everything together.  I love the scalloped lace collar feel this statement necklace gives.  The dangling pearls off to the side of the necklace would be so fun to play with when day dreaming, waiting in line at the store, or talking to friends over a nice cup of tea.  The bracelets are super fun, you can wear just one, or both which ever order you like.  They are super cute for women of all ages!  And the earrings...these took forever to show me how to create them.  but I love the design.  Fun, simple, unique, dangling, light, and you get a little ping every now and then as the pearls hit each other...don't worry they won't break unless they're smashed or something crazy.

Enjoy my pictures, I had so much fun making this!



No comments:

Post a Comment