February 27, 2015

Blue Apple Blossoms

I love to paint, but a lot of my paintings are truly original works of art, very complex and unique, fun and innovative.  As I have been finishing up my business set up, I have been thinking its time to make paintings that I can easily re-create, re-produce, and hand paint multiple copies.  I know that even though I can re-create the same colors, and even use the same color scheme, the natural elements that I use would change as there are never 2 leaves exactly the same, no two apples grow the same way, no two snow flakes alike.  So there would still be a twist of nature in my art, and after a few very badly painted examples, I have come up with some good ideas that I think would be lovely in everyone's home or office.

Here is my Ode to Blue Apple Blossoms~



 

No comments:

Post a Comment