January 5, 2017

Orange Mango Twist

The last smoothie recipe I posted was Orange Mango.  It was super yummy, and made a funky amount 2 and 1/2 servings.  So today I'm posting what I did with that 1/2 serving to make it a full serving.

Okay here goes~

Orange Mango Twist

Take the half a serving of the Orange Mango and add the following
2 tbsp oatmeal (dry)
1/2 cup Greek Yogurt Vanilla flavored
2 full sized carrots (peeled, steamed: I got this amazing product that allows me to steam single servings of vegetables so I steamed the 2 carrots then threw them into my smoothie warm)
1/4 cup orange juice (I like the lots of pulp)
1/2 banana fresh
*Blend until smooth. This will be a thicker smoothie, white-ish peach in color with little carrot glitter if you have a Ninja blender like me. Makes 1 serving. Now since I added a warm carrot to this smoothie I had to chill the smoothie until I was ready to eat it...just keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment