November 1, 2016

Photography Training

Recently I have started working on my photography training again.  I've been out of touch with both my camera, my editing software, and my "eye" for my product images.  Linkedin (the online professional network) has some amazing career training that help refresh, refine, and update your training.  If you haven't checked it out, I highly recommend it.  You want to search Linkedin Learning, with a 30 day free trial, you can choose a monthly payment or annual payment option.  Plus once you've completed the training it updates your profile automatically!  Wonderful! Seriously, you'll love what you find!  I've already learned some great new tips for making my photography stand out even more!  I'm super excited! Now to get some great looking products to shoot...

No comments:

Post a Comment