July 22, 2015

Essential Oil Infusion Necklaces

Our newest product we are offering are Essential Oil Infusion Necklaces.  I was personally introduced to essential oils a few years ago, but wasn't super excited about them.  I just didn't understand their benefits, or even how to use them.  Recently this summer I went to a class hosted by one of my friends and learned about one essential oil company: doTERRA.  I learned how to use their oils, what benefits they have for our bodies, and why people are so interested in a more wholes-tic natural way to help with whole body wellness.

I am not here to sell Essential Oils.  But I am here to offer necklaces that use essential oils to help benefit our bodies, in a fun, creative fashion statement.  If you are interested in learning more about essential oils, want to know how to buy them at a wholesale price with the option of getting 10-30% more off on the wholesale price.  Follow this LINK to a local doTERRA rep, who helps share essential oils from the doTERRA company.  Or you can find them on Facebook HERE.

My necklaces come in 2 sizes: Small for topical/ aromatic uses.  Large for aromatic uses only.
The necklaces take 4-6 drops of oil for a 12 hour application.  Then reapply.  Some oils are stronger/ have more heat which means they will last 12-24 hours before needing to be reapplied.  I am still experimenting with which oils last for what amounts of time.  So here is a short list of what I have learned so far.

Lemon: 12 hours, 4-6 drops 
Lavender: 12 hours, 4-6 drops
Peppermint: 16 hours, 4 drops
Wild Orange: 16 hours, 4-6 drops


Item # EOIN 0002



No comments:

Post a Comment